SLIT 400 is a series of slitting machines working with ultrasonic cutting units.
STABILITY is an ultrasonic slitting application developed by ATF.
Fabric is first sealed and then slit, thus creating a selvedge on each slit strip.
This slitting mode is particularly appreciated for curtains, awnings, etc.
- Adjustable speed: 0/60 m/min.
- Possible adjustment of the slitting units along the whole working width.
- Fabric alignment before slitting
- Stretch control by potentiometer or compensating dancing roller
- Electronic precision meter-counter